When I realized I needed to write a bio, I struggled with it. How do I let you know that I’m different from the guy with 1,000 TV ads or the woman with her face on the side of a bus?
I’m no expert in self-promotion and, at the core of who I am, it makes me uncomfortable. My guess is, you feel the same way. Most of us are not self-promoters (and find it painful when we have to).
Why is this so hard for me? And then it struck me … what’s important is not me - it’s you. Specifically, what do we need to do together to find you your dream home or help you sell the home you have?
I am a proud mom, wife, and a third generation native of beautiful, historic Savannah and the Coastal Empire area. I know this area and I love it. I’ll put my knowledge and familiarity to work for you. Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Your needs come first. I’ll listen carefully so that I truly understand what you want. I’ll never forget that, whether you’re buying or selling, it’s your home.
- I’ll answer your questions. Most people experience that home buying/selling process only once or twice in their lives. You have questions. I’ll give you reliable, direct answers.
- I’m on your side. In a good sale or purchase, often everyone can walk away happy. It’s still important to have someone who’s just in your corner. When it’s time to make challenging decisions, I’ll be there.
Communication is key. There’s nothing more frustrating than not getting a return call or reply to an email. You can count on me to be responsive.
- Honesty really is the best policy. That’s why this page is really about you and not me. Can we sell this home in 30 days? Do we really need to take down some personal knickknacks? You don’t need a life coach or a cheerleader. You need a Realtor. I’ll give you straight, honest answers to help you reach your goal.
- I only have happy clients. Otherwise, what’s the point. The Live Love Savannah team and I will do what it takes every step of the way to make sure you have a full-service, high-end, successful real estate experience.